- Host of Shannon Miller Lifestyle radio (1-hour weekly show 2010-2016)
- 2012 London Olympic Games Analyst with Yahoo! Sports
- 2010 DVD Shannon Miller Body After Baby & Shannon Miller Fit Pregnancy
- Presenter at televised events such as Kids Choice Awards, Golden Goggles, Southern Sports Awards, & Frosted Pink with a Twist
- New York Times Best Selling Author
- 2004 Athens Olympic Games NBC Gymnastics Commentary
- 2000 Sydney Olympic Games Analyst with MSNBC
- 1996 Olympic Games: Team Gold & Balance Beam Gold
- 1995 World Championships: Team Bronze
- 1995 Pan-Am Games: Team, All-Around, Uneven Bars, & Floor Exercise Champion; Vault Silver
- 1994 World Championships: All-Around & Beam Gold, Team Silver
- 1993 World Championships: All-Around, Floor Exercise & Uneven Bar Gold
- 1992 Olympic Games: All-Around & Beam Silver; Team, Floor Exercise & Uneven Bar Bronze
- 1991 World Championships: Team & Uneven Bars Silver
Shannon Miller remains the Most Decorated Gymnast in American History. She is the only American to rank among the Top 10 All-Time gymnasts and is the only female athlete to be inducted into the US Olympic Hall of Fame – Twice! [Individual (2006) and Team (2008)]
Shannon has won an astounding 59 International and 49 National competition medals. Over half of these have been gold. In 1993/94 Shannon became the first US gymnast to ever win back to back World All-Around Titles and she is the first American female to medal in the individual all-around of a non-boycotted Olympics. Her tally of five medals (2 silver, 3 bronze) at the 1992 Olympics was the most medals won by a US athlete in any sport. At the ’96 Games, she led the “Magnificent Seven” to the US Women’s first ever Team Gold and for the first time for any American gymnast, she captured Gold on the Balance Beam. She is the first American gymnast to win an individual gold medal at a fully-attended Summer Games and cemented her place as the most accomplished gymnast, male or female, in U.S. Olympic history.
After retiring from Olympic competition, Shannon received her undergraduate degrees in marketing and entrepreneurship from the University of Houston and her law degree from Boston College. She then moved from Olympic athlete to advocate for the health and wellness of women and children.
Shannon launched her company Shannon Miller Lifestyle: Health and Fitness for Women in July, 2010. She continues to travel the country as a highly sought after motivational speaker and advocate for the health and wellness of women and children. Shannon’s seeks to empower women to make their health a priority through education and awareness.
In January of 2011, Shannon was diagnosed with a rare form of ovarian cancer. She had the baseball sized tumor removed successfully and followed up with an aggressive chemotherapy regimen. Shannon has remained open and public about her diagnosis and treatment and continues to empower women to make their health a priority. Shannon is currently cancer free and continues to be a strong advocate for early detection.
Shannon recently released her new book It’s Not About Perfect: Competing for My Country and Fighting for My Life. In her inspirational memoir Shannon encourages and empowers others to break through and overcome their own personal challenges.
Shannon remains involved with the sport of gymnastics and the Olympics as a commentator and analyst. In addition, She has partnered with Mancino Mats to create the Shannon Miller Collection (Training Tomorrow’s Legends) of gymnastics mats and padding. She has also partnered with Alpha Factor to create her personal line of fitness and gymnastics apparel that helps athletes look great and feel confident.
Shannon and her husband, John Falconetti have two children, son Rocco (2009) and daughter Sterling (2013).
Twitter: @ShannonMiller96 Facebook: Shannon Miller Instagram: @ShannonMiller96