- New York Times Best Selling Author
- 2015 IPC World Championships Opening Ceremony Performer
- 2015 World Acrobatic Society Hall of Fame
- 2015 Headliner Aerialist at The ACT, Dubai
- 2013 Headliner Aerialist at Shangri La hotel, Dubai
- 2012 Headliner Aerialist at the Palazzo hotel, Las Vegas
- 2012 Appearance in Glee
- 2009 featured performer in Britney Spears “Circus” Tour
- 1998 U.S. Tumbling Association Inspiration Award
- Illinois State High School Champion Tumbler
- 1998 AAU Junior Olympics for Power Tumbling- 4th place
Born without legs, Jen’s biological parents left her at the hospital. One would think she would be destined for a life of hardship. However, the hand of destiny brought her an amazing adoptive family, who gave her one simple rule, “Never say the word, Can’t.”
As a child, Jen was obsessed with gymnastics, and her idol was gold-medalist, Dominique Moceanu. In fact, watching Dominique on TV, helped inspire Jen to start competing herself. Seemingly against all odds, Jen went on to compete against able-bodied athletes, and became a State Champion in power tumbling. As part of her amazing story, and as twist of fate, Jen later learned that her childhood gymnastics idol, Dominique Moceanu, was actually her biological sister.
Always challenging herself, Jen transitioned into an accomplished acrobat and aerialist. As such, she travelled internationally with Britney Spears’ World Tour, and appeared as the headliner at the prestigious Palazzo hotel in Las Vegas, and the Shangri La hotel in Dubai.
Jen’s incredible story has been featured on multiple shows, including HBO Real Sports, 20/20 and Good Morning America. She has added a successful speaking career to her list of accomplishments, including being featured in one of the well-renowned TED talks, traveling to China with the U.S. State Department to bring awareness and motivation to children with disabilities, and traveling the world sharing her message to Universities, corporate conferences, religious events and more.
She hopes to inspire & motivate others to BELIEVE that anything is truly possible.
Jen published her first book, Everything is Possible, that hit the New York Times Best Sellers list in 2016.
In 2019, Jen got married to boyfriend, Dominik Bauer and they currently reside in Los Angeles, CA.
Official Website: www.JenBricker.com
Facebook: Jen Bricker