• Qualified for 2020 Olympic Games
• 2020 IFSC Pan-American Championships, 1st
• 2020 USAC Open Combined National Championships- 2nd
• 10-time Youth National Champion
• 2019 IFSC Youth World Championships, 2nd (lead)
• 2018 IFSC Youth B World Championships, 1st (lead)
• 2017 IFSC Youth B World Championships, 1st (lead)
• 2017 IFSC Youth Pan American Championships- 2nd (lead); 3rd (combined)
• 2017 Circuit Climbing Competition Performance of the Year Award
• 2016 Colorado Mountain Young Climber of the Year Award
Colin Duffy is the youngest member of the USA Climbing team heading to Tokyo for the 2020 Olympic Games. He clinched his spot on the team, and in the history books, in March 2020 for the sports debut in the Olympics. He started climbing when he was just five years old at ABC Kids Climbing in Boulder, CO, where he still trains today alongside his Olympic teammate, Brooke Raboutou.
Not only is Colin known in the competition climbing world, he made a name for himself last year as he conquered some of the most impressive outdoor climbs at Red River Gorge in just a few days.
Outside of sport, Colin is a junior in High School with the aspirations of going into Engineering in college. He enjoys working puzzles and Rubik’s cubes with his favorite subject in school being Math. He also loves animals and has rescued both a dog, Lucky, and a cat, Sparky.