- 3-time U.S. National Champion
- First Woman to ascend The Eiger: Switzerland
- 2007-present U.S. Adult National Team Member
- 2012 Adult Pan American Champion
- 2011 Female Overall World Championships- Gold medal
- 2011 Female Bouldering World Championships- Silver medal
- 2011 Female Duel World Championships- Bronze medal
- 2010 Adult Pan American Champion
- 2004-2010 Junior Pan American Champion
- 2004-2010 Junior Continental Champion
Sasha first began climbing at 6 years old, in 1998. She has since won the World Championships for Female Overall, and has placed Silver in the Bouldering World Championships, as well as Bronze in the Duel. Sasha has been the undefeated panAmerican Champion 2004 to the present, and she is a three-time US National Champion.
Outdoors, Sasha is the first and only North American woman to climb the grade 9a, 5.14d, recognized as the hardest sport climb ever achieved by a female. She has done two. Sasha was the third woman in the world to accomplish this grade. Additionally, she has onsighted multiple 8b+’s, 5.14a’s, ascended groundbreaking multipitch routes of up to 1000 feet of 8c climbing, and has accomplished multiple First Ascents and Dozens of First Female Ascents around the world.
Currently, Sasha is a third year student at Columbia University in New York City, studying Nonfiction Writing and Business. She serves as an Athlete Ambassador for Right to Play, Up2Us, Women’s Sports Foundation, Outdoor Foundation, and HERA. She also serves as an Athlete Representative on the board of the International Federation of Sport Climbing. She has been the recipient of multiple prestigious awards, including the Cutting Edge Athlete Award for 2014 performance, presented by the American Alpine Club, The Golden Piton Award, and the Arco Rock Legend Award for Outstanding Achievements in the Outdoors.
In addition to climbing, Sasha has been published by several publications, including National Geographic, Outside Magazine, Rock and Ice, SELF, Seventeen, and CRAVE. She travels globally for appearances and events, including public speaking and clinics.