- 2021 Silver in IFSC Climbing World Cup – Innsbruck (Lead)
- 2021 Double Bronze in IFSC Climbing World Cup – Salt Lake City (Boulder)
- First Female USA Climber to qualify for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games
- 2018 World Youth Champion
- 2018 Pan American Youth Champion
- 2017 Youth World Championships: Bronze
- 2016 All-Around World Youth Champion
Brooke Raboutou, at just 20 years old, has accomplished a list of significant achievements for a climber her age. Brooke has grown up with world-class climbing genetics under the tutelage of world champion climbing parents Didier and Robyn Erbesfield-Raboutou while splitting her time between Colorado and France. Brooke’s personal work ethic, dedication, and passion for climbing and people, has strengthened her already strong foundation as both an athlete and a young lady and has launched her down a path where climbing success meets solid individual.
From the US youth climbing competition circuit to outdoor US climbing objectives, and from the international competition stage to world-class climbing destinations, Brooke spreads happiness and positivity… from the routes she climbs to the people she meets. Brooke is a gifted athlete with strong ethics and a professional mentality.
In August 2019, Brooke became the first U.S. female to qualify for the 2020 Olympic Games in the inaugural event, climbing. She is also a junior at the University of San Diego majoring in Business.