- 2020 Olympic Silver Medalist
- 2021 – Named to the USA Weightlifting Olympic Team
- 2019 3-time Senior IWF World Champion (Snatch, Clean & Jerk, Overall)
- 2019 Junior World Champion
- 2019 Senior Pan American Weightlifting Championships Champion
- 2019 Pan American Record in snatch and overall total
- 2019 Pan American Games Bronze medalist
- 2019 “Best Lifter Award” at US Nationals
- 2018 Junior World Silver medalist
- 2018 National Champion
Katherine’s dream to become an Olympic Champion did not start with a path through weightlifting, but gymnastics. She reached Level 9 and decided to switch sports in high school when she realized her strength in the sport.
Taking the weightlifting world by storm, Katherine quickly rose to the #1 spot in the U.S. for multiple weight classes (69 kg, 71 kg, and 76 kg). Winning numerous titles as a Junior, she has risen to the Senior level and most recently brought home the Bronze medal at the 2019 Pan American Games in Peru and three Gold medals at the 2019 World Championships. She brought home the Silver medal in the 76kg category at the Tokyo Olympic Games!
Outside of sport, Katherine takes online classes in hopes of going to medical school. She is fluent in Spanish and loves to cook.